Program Infant DayCare
Pune’s Oldest & Best Infant Day Care Centre
Mother away from mother!
Infant day care centre in Pune, as a formal concept, developed around a decade and a half ago owing to the advent of the IT boom and a new generation of working mothers, who had a concern of leaving their kids at a safe, secure and healthy place. Aajol is the oldest daycare center in Pune to cater infants.
Since its inception, it has been a safe, hygienic, and enjoyable space, helping them learn as well as have a great time away from their mother, for the past 20 years.
Age Group Criteria For Infant Daycare: 3 months to 2 years.
Special Features of Aajol Day Care Centre.
- Dedicated staff and infrastructure for Infant, Toddlers
- Child-friendly, safe and cosy infrastructure fostering a homely atmosphere
- Ideal child care taker ratio to meet every individual child’s physical and emotional needs
- Specially designed brain stimulating program for infants and Toddlers
- Meticulously planned day wise schedule and research based curriculum for the toddlers developed by our professional team
- Week end activities for the parents to enhance children’s learning at Aajol and help parents spend some quality time with their ward
- Regular training sessions by our psychologist to ensure effective implementation of the curriculum.
- A developmental report is given to parents after every three months. An Audio-visual recording and photographs are given to parents so that they don’t miss out on the growing up fun and activities of their child.
- Strict rules and policies to avoid any type of abuse.
- Psychometric tests for all the staff members to ensure safe environment for children.
- Check our web-site branches tab to find AAJOL centre near you.